Limit of 9 per household - Ships in 1 business day
This new design uses a solid copper rod - bent, stamped, and drilled to be your next keychain addition. We hope this helps you safely interact with public spaces when it is necessary.
- Solid copper - 99.9% pure
- Keychain Compatible - comes with a standard keyring
- Open doors - use the hook to grab door handles to pull them open. Won't work for round door handles.
- Keypad entry - great for keypads at the gas pump, elevators, payment terminals, etc
- Antimicrobial - copper is oligodynamic, meaning it has natual antimicrobial properties*. HOWEVER, this is NOT a replacement for proper sanitary procedures like handwashing and disinfecting. Please follow CDC guidelines to protect yourself and others.
- In stock! Until the listing shows "Sold Out" we have these ready to ship! US orders seem to arrive within a few days, but we are hearing of major delays with all international orders. Check your local carriers and consider choosing DHL if you need your package quickly.
Please limit to 9 per household.
Due to our process, the size of hooks may vary from ones shown in the photos.
*Laboratory testing shows that, when cleaned regularly, antimicrobial copper surfaces kill greater than 99.9% of the following bacteria within 2 hours of exposure: MRSA, VRE, Staphylococcus aureus, Enterobacter aerogenes, Pseudomonas aeruginosa, and E. coli O157:H7. Antimicrobial copper surfaces are a supplement to and not a substitute for standard infection control practices and have been shown to reduce microbial contamination, but do not necessarily prevent cross contamination or infections; users must continue to follow all current infection control practices.
No posts found